Experienced Land Use And Zoning Representation
Residential and commercial real estate are complicated and variances to municipal zoning laws are often required for moving forward with developing a property. Having the right attorney on your side can often make the difference when protecting your investment and interests.
At Cote Law Offices in Danvers, Massachusetts, I advise developers and individual property owners who require municipal permits. I have been working with municipal laws and regulatory boards for more than 30 years. I understand the required procedures and how to move through legal matters efficiently and cost-effectively. During our first meeting, I will review your project plans and scope and provide informed legal counsel on your likelihood for success.
I pride myself on my sharp eye for the issues that can arise, and I can often identify and resolve issues before they become problems.
Types Of Land Use Cases
I am ready to assist you in all areas of property development, planning and municipal zoning issues. My three decades of experience includes:
- Municipal permitting for land use
- Obtaining changes from existing land use purposes and limitations
- Special permitting requirements
- Overcoming environmental concerns
- Lakes, flooding, water and wetlands conservation issues
- Community licensing requirements
- Other real estate-related matters