Land Use and Zoning

Cote Law Offices advises developers and individual property owners who require municipal permits.
With extensive experience appearing before local zoning boards, planning boards, conservation
commissions and municipal agencies, Attorney Cote has sharp eye for the issues that can arise and can
often identify and resolve issues before they become problems.

When you are considering a residential or commercial real estate development, or if you need a
variance for the existing land use or zoning regulations to put your property to its best and highest use,
you want an experienced lawyer, one who is familiar with the laws and regulations as well as the boards and agencies that regulate land use. An experienced attorney will help you determine your likelihood of success and make certain you understand all your options.

At Cote Law Offices, we work extensively with real estate developers who seek either permits or
variances in conjunction with the development of commercial and residential projects, including
condominiums. We also protect the interests of individual real property owners who have land use or
zoning concerns.

We regularly appear before planning boards and zoning boards, assisting clients who need to obtain:

  • municipal land use permits required by law

  • variances from existing use limitations

  • special permits

  • conservation or environmental considerations

  • wetlands

  • flood hazards

  • lakes or waterways

  • municipal licensing

  • licenses required by specific type of business


Cote Law Offices

(978) 430-0429


246 Andover St, Peabody, MA 01960, USA

©2017 by Cote Law Offices. Proudly created with