A Diverse Practice Serving Diverse Needs
At a time when many law firms boast of doing only one thing well, some lawyers have taken a broader approach. Cote Law Offices in Peabody, Massachusetts, focuses on the the diverse legal needs of clients in Northern Massachusetts communities and the North Shore.
I am James M. Cote, an attorney with more than 20 years of local experience. I represent individuals, parents, businesspeople, developers, divorcing spouses and others through legal services that are relevant to their needs. For more information about me or my practice, call me at 978-767-2933 or 866-923-2574 toll free.
"No matter what stage of life you are at, no matter what legal issue you have, I can help." — Attorney James M. Cote
What I Do | Divorce, Business Litigation, Estate Planning and More
Hire me, and I can represent you, your business, or your organization in any or all of the following areas:
- Family law. I represent individuals and families in family legal matters, including contested or uncontested divorces, child custody or child support issues, alimony and post-divorce issues, adoption, and other family-oriented legal issues.
- Litigation and appeals. I take legal actions on behalf of businesses, landlords, lenders, contractors, developers and others in Massachusetts courts.
- Estate planning and probate administration. I assist individuals and families in estate matters involving wills, trust, prenuptial agreements, guardianships, conservatorships, health care directives, Medicaid planning and asset, protection, powers of attorney and probate administration.
- Real estate law. I assist buyers, sellers, owners and tenants in real estate matters involving drafting and reviewing real estate contracts, purchase and sale agreements, title insurance policies, inspecting documents and titles, as well as pursuing enforcement of real estate documents in court and conducting residential and commercial closings.
- Business and commercial law. I advise and direct clients in business and commercial law matters such as writing articles of incorporation and other founding documents, drafting and reviewing contracts, and in buying and selling assets.
- Land use and zoning. I represent individuals, resident coalitions, businesses and developers in land use and zoning matters involving variances, permits and approvals by municipal, county and state governing bodies.
Peabody Litigation Attorney | Beverly Family Law and Divorce Attorney
For more information, or for a free initial consultation with an attorney, call Cote Law Offices at 978-767-2933 or 866-923-2574 toll free. You may also contact me online.