Representation in Family Law, Real Estate, Zoning and More
I am James M. Cote, a Peabody, Massachusetts, lawyer. I represent a diversity of clients in Northern Massachusetts, including small-business owners, young families, real estate agents and developers.
I intentionally left a thriving larger law practice so that I could get back to what I love — working directly with clients on a wide variety of issues. When you hire Cote Law Offices, you get me as your legal representative, without distraction.
For more information about my legal career or my legal services, call my law firm at 978-767-2933 or 866-923-2574 toll free.
"We're a team. I need your input to successfully represent you. You need to understand what I do to be successful." — Attorney James M. Cote
The Cote Law Offices Advantages
In an era in which attorneys strive to specialize in one, narrow legal discipline, I have taken a different path. I have purposefully nurtured a diverse practice that focuses on family, estate, real estate and business law.
The clients I seek are unlikely to need an attorney just once in their lives. Instead, they need a legal advocate they can trust to guide them through the many opportunities and challenges that their personal and business lives must face.
My law firm offers many advantages to clients, including:
- Experience. I have represented clients in Northern Massachusetts and the North Shore for more than 20 years
- Competence. I have represented hundreds of clients and completed more than 1,000 cases. I thoroughly prepare every case as if I am taking it to trial.
- Responsiveness. I listen to my clients because I need to understand their circumstances and goals before I can develop the right legal strategy. I also return phone calls and e-mails promptly.
- Flexibility. My practice isn't a monolith. I routinely represent clients in a diversity of cases, ranging from real estate to divorce, from business law to litigation and appeals.
- Economy. My rates are reasonable because I want your repeat business.
- Loyalty. Some lawyers want to see a client once in a lifetime. My goal is to be an attorney you will revisit throughout your lifetime.
- Convenience. My office is handicapped-accessible and located conveniently on Route 114 in Peabody, Massachusetts.
Free Consultations | Peabody Litigation and Family Law Attorney
I aim to make my clients comfortable. I offer a free initial consultation. I am willing to visit clients after hours and out of the office.
When you pick up the phone, you reach me. When you come to my office, you see me. When you are due for a court date, a contract signing or other important legal matter, I am there, representing you.
If you have a legal problem, you need an attorney. I want to be your attorney for all of life's legal challenges. For more information about Cote Law Offices, contact me online or call 978-767-2933 or 866-923-2574 toll free.